Reasons to study at ERC Institute
- Practical Curriculum – At ERCI, we believe in imparting more than just academic theory. Our academic curriculum is infused with practical know-how and the wisdom and experience of our pool of world-class CEOs who sit on our Board of Directors and Advisors. As a result, we coach our students to be entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs and business owners.
- Industry Partnerships – ERCI has formed many strong and lasting industry partnerships over the years. As a result, students benefit from mentorships with industry leaders.
- Partnerships with Overseas Universities – ERCI is proud to offer academic programmes in conjunction with the University of Greenwich (UK), University of Wolverhampton (UK) and Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University all internationally-renowned and accredited universities with a wealth of research and academic excellence, as well as experienced teaching staff.
- Proximity to City Centre – ERCI is located near Orchard Road, the heart of Singapore’s shopping district.
- Easily Accessible – ERCI is located at 30 Prinsep Street (ERCI@Prinsep), which is easily accessible by public transport. ERCI@Prinsep is located within walking distance from Plaza Singapura and Dhoby Ghaut MRT station.
- Multicultural Student Body – ERCI’s international student population hail from countries all over the world, such as China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Nepal, Thailand and Vietnam.
ERCI is all about helping you discover your inner potential as an entrepreneur, intrapreneur or business owner. No matter what your qualifications are, we have academic programmes to suit students at all levels. Our students have graduated from our unique academic and mentoring programmes in Business & Entrepreneurship, Financial Services and Tourism & Hospitality Management academies. Discover how you too, can benefit from our academic programmes.
ERCI accepts the following payment methods:
- Cheque (please make the cheque payable to “ERC Institute Pte Ltd”)
- Credit Card
- Telegraphic Transfer
- Bank Draft
An official receipt for any and all payments made to ERCI will be provided to all our customers. Should we fail to provide you with a receipt for any payment, please email to email@example.com or call 6349 2727 to request for one.
To apply, please submit the following documents:
- Completed Application Form
- 2 recent passport sized coloured photographs
- Copy of NRIC (front & back)
- Copy of all educational certificates and transcripts
- Copy of Medical Insurance (if you have existing medical insurance coverage)
- Please provide evidence of work experience if you are applying as a matured candidate, or if you are applying for a Masters programme.
- Non-refundable Application Fee of S$150.00 (subject to prevailing GST rates). Payment may be made via cash, NETS or credit card at ERCI Campus, or via cheque made payable to “ERC Institute Pte Ltd”.
Submit your application to:
30 Prinsep Street #01-01
All applications should reach ERCI no later than 2 months prior to the commencement date.
Please refer to the following tab for the forms necessary to make an application: http://erci.edu.sg/study-here/student-administration/
You can now fulfill your education dreams and goals through financial aids and flexible payment systems with specially arranged payment schemes with our privilege banking.
POSB Study Assist:
- Competitive interest rate of 5.88% per annum
- Loan up to 6 times your monthly income
- Up to 60 months hassle-free repayment
- Peace of mind with fixed interest.
- No cost for request of subsequent cheques
- Qualifying age from 17 years old
- Qualifying income at
- S$12,000 p.a. for applicant and
- S$18,000 p.a. for guarantor
- No prepayment penalty
For more information kindly contact the below
|POSB Study Assist||Call : 1800 3396 666|
|Email : firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Or visit any of POSB branches|
- Low interest rates of 4.88% per annum* for your local or overseas studies
- High loan amount of up to 6 times* your monthly income or S$100,000, whichever is lower
- Easy repayment period of up to 10 years
- Free personal accident insurance coverage of up to 10 years
- Students can choose from 3 flexible repayment options:
- Standard Repayment – basic scheme where you pay your monthly installments (principal and interest) once your loan is disbursed.
- Graduated Repayment – pay only interest for the loan disbursed until completion of your study, monthly installments will commence thereafter.
- Deferred Repayment (for full time local study only) – pay your monthly installments only after completion of your study, no payment is required during your study period.
For more information kindly contact the below
|RHB Education Loan||Call : 1800 3230 100 or 9821 0100|
|Email : email@example.com|
|Or visit any of RHB branches|
Interest-Free Installment Payment Schemes
Applicants can now enjoy interest-free installment payment schemes of between 6 and 12 months on the following credit cards. Simply present your credit card when making payment at ERCI Campus, and ask for the interest-free installment payment scheme.
Maybank Credit Cards: Choose from 6 or 12 month interest-free installment payment scheme
- School details, including but not limited to school’s location, how to locate the school, opening and closing hours, facilities, nearby amenities and any other such related information.
- Course details, including but not limited to various modules to study, total number of modules, course outline, course duration, class schedule, timing of classes and assessment schedules.
- Admission eligibility, including but not limited to minimum entry requirement and English Language proficiency for the various courses offered by the Institute, and the criteria for being able to apply for exemptions.
- Course fees, including but not limited to total course fees, deferment and withdrawal fees, examination fees, course materials fees, FPS and insurance fees and any other miscellaneous fees.
- Special promotions and scholarships, including but not limited to various promotions, amount of scholarship, eligibility for promotions and scholarships, how to claim for promotions, disbursement of scholarships, and any other special conditions that may affect the prospects ability to claim the promotion or scholarship.
- Payment methods, including but not limited to information pertaining to payment modes, payment schedule and installment plans available.
- Certification upon graduation, including but not limited to the type of certification that will be awarded after graduation and awarding and accreditation bodies.
- Prospects after graduation, including but not limited to the various educational pathways that are available for further studies in the Institute and with other education providers, and employment opportunities in the different industries.
- Student Contract details, including but not limited to rules and regulations that bind both student and Institute, withdrawal and transfer policies and related fees, refund policy and its related fees.
- Application details, including but not limited to the documents required to be submitted by the prospect for entry eligibility assessment, timeline for application assessment, and application procedures.
- Student Services Administration, including but not limited to information pertaining to Programme Managers administrating the various programmes, and where and how they can be contacted pertaining to whichever applicable issue.
Students should ensure that the PEI they enroll in is an active participant in the Fee Protection Scheme, i.e. the course fees that the student pays to the Institute has to be protected via insurance by a CPE-approved insurance provider. ERCI protects its students’ course fees via insurance provided by Lonpac Insurance Bhd. The insurance will be purchased within seven (7) working days of collection of course fees.
Students can continue to use the documents that have been issued by our appointed FPS provider (Lonpac Insurance Bhd)., such as certificates of insurance, to check on their fee protection status.
ERCI must purchase medical insurance coverage for all its full-time students to cover them for hospitalisation and related medical treatment throughout their course duration.
The following students can choose to opt out of the medical insurance scheme if they can show that they are already covered by their own medical insurance*:  - Singapore citizens, permanent residents and international students not on the Student's Pass, and
- Students under corporate sponsorship / agreement signed between the PEI and sponsor organisation.
*The minimum features for medical insurance are: (a) annual limit not less than S$20,000.00 per student; (b) at least B2 ward (in government and restructured hospitals); and (c) 24 hours coverage in Singapore and overseas (if student is involved in school-related activities).
Medical insurance is not applicable to part-time students and students taking courses with a duration of not more than one month or 50 hours.
All PEIs should ensure that enrolled students taking a course that is longer than the duration of one (1) month sign a CPE-approved PEI-Student Contract.
Please refer to the following tab for a sample copy of the Standard PEI-Student Contract http://erci.edu.sg/study-here/student-administration