Programmes offered by ERCI have attracted ambitious entrepreneurs, managers and executives from a wide variety of industries (architectural, chemical, commercial, electronics, financial, tourism & hospitality, IT, pharmaceutical etc) as well as the civil service. Our programme participants are employed by some of the following organisations:
ERCI is a leading education provider in Asia. We were founded by some of Asia’s top business leaders to groom the next generation of business captains. Our students enjoy excellent education and recreational facilities so that they can have an outstanding holistic education. They are also groomed and mentored by our panel of corporate titans to have that edge over their peers. Over 5,000 students have entrusted their education needs with us, so come join us so we can share our secrets of success with you.
STUDENT PROGRAMME EXECUTIVE/MANAGER
- Ensure smooth operations and logistics matters for every term throughout the year
- Collate assignments and hand-over to respective lecturers/tutors for marking within 3 working days
- Ensure exam results are released within 2 working days
- Prepare and release student reports to students every semi-annually
- Perform ad-hoc counselling to students in relation to attendance, non-academic reason, deferment and transfers
- Track student attendance on a weekly basis, warning notifications will be issued to students below 90%attendance rate at the end of 3rd week after Start of Course (SOC)
- To ensure student database is updated and maintained with 100% error-free at all times
- Assist student services for mega orientation, graduation ceremony and various activities under student council
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 2 years of working experience
- Diploma/Degree/Masters in any field
- Good Written and oral communication skills
- Team player with good work attitude
Interested applicants should submit a detailed resume stating their last drawn and expected salary as well as copies of transcripts and certificates to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Daily accounting operation including AP and AR functions
- Posting of month end journal entries
- Revenue recognition and WIP recognition
- Update schedules
- Bank reconciliation
- Preparation of monthly reports/ reports as required by other departments
- Review and analysis of financial statements
- Preparation of GST Reports quarterly
- Liaise with bank, external auditor and tax agent
- Update audit schedules / assist in audit
- To prepare tax computation/ assist in tax enquiries
- Preparation of Statutory Form
- Assist in any other accounting area and ad hoc tasks
- Diploma/ Degree in Accountancy, professional accountancy qualification, or equivalent
- At least some working experience handling partial or full sets of accounts
- Experience in managing sizable finance team will be great advantage
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and positive work attitude
- Proficient in MS Office application
Interested applicants should submit a detailed resume stating their last drawn and expected salary, as well as their availability date to firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Senior Marketing Executive
The Senior Marketing Executive oversees day to day digital and content marketing activities for the marketing department in the education, hospitality, fitness and co-working sectors.
- Conceptualising, developing and executing online marketing strategies, plans and campaigns to drive web traffic.
- Planning and executing content across all marketing communications.
- Writing copy for digital campaign and marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and website.
- Promote the company’s services through social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram etc.
- Monitoring ongoing campaign spend against the budget and keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur.
- Degree in Marketing would be an advantage with a minimum of 3 years working experience.
- Good command of English is a must.
- Social media savvy and experience in digital marketing is a must.
- Strong in languages with good writing skill is preferred.
- Previous experience in the education, hospitality, fitness and co-working sectors is advantage.
- Strong project management/organisational skills.
- Positive attitude with the ability to be fluid and flexible when change is needed.
Interested applicants should submit a detailed resume stating their last drawn and expected salary, as well as their availability date to email@example.com. We regret to inform you only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Business Development Manager/Director
- Responsible for the sales of academic programme and corporate training programme
- Able to work independently and in-cooperation with marketing department to create marketing strategies to reach out to new customers engagement to close sales
- Implements agreed upon sales strategies and plans with the view to expand customer base
- Possess an entrepreneurial mind-set to maximise all opportunities to generate leads and sales
- Demonstrates the ability to carry out a business conversation across all levels of customer, colleague and stakeholder
- Possess and demonstrates good interpersonal communication skills, technical selling skills and product knowledge
- Ability to conduct consultative sales and makes recommendation to prospects and clients
- Proven track record of meeting sales target with hunter mentally
- Create and conduct effective proposal presentation to corporations to increase partnerships
- Maintains accurate records in all sales and prospective activities including sales calls, presentations and closed sales, participates and contributes to the development of educational programs offered to clients, prospects and company employees
- Maintain contact with all sales recruited in the market area to ensure high levels of Client Satisfaction
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in prospect for potential student in Singapore using direct telecalling, face to face consulting, and indirect methods such as networking and partnerships with corporation
- Diploma/Degree/Masters in any field
Interested applicants should submit a detailed resume stating their last drawn and expected salary as well as copies of transcripts and certificates to firstname.lastname@example.orgOnly shortlisted candidates will be notified.