Programmes offered by ERCI have attracted ambitious entrepreneurs, managers and executives from a wide variety of industries (architectural, chemical, commercial, electronics, financial, tourism & hospitality, IT, pharmaceutical etc) as well as the civil service. Our programme participants are employed by some of the following organisations:
ERCI is a leading education provider in Asia. We were founded by some of Asia’s top business leaders to groom the next generation of business captains. Our students enjoy excellent education and recreational facilities so that they can have an outstanding holistic education. They are also groomed and mentored by our panel of corporate titans to have that edge over their peers. Over 5,000 students have entrusted their education needs with us, so come join us so we can share our secrets of success with you.
Lecturer / Senior Lecturer
- Teaching a range of general business subjects and Tourism & Hospitality Management in particular:
- Front Office Management
- Food and Beverage Management
- Accommodation Services
- Tourism and Hospitality Marketing
- Resort and Hotel Management
- Developing and preparing course materials and assessments
- Marking course work, assignments and examinations
- Supervising projects / dissertations
- Participating in assessment moderation panel and curriculum development activities
- Counseling and consulting with students
- Any other duties assigned from time to time by the Academic Head & Director
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Candidates must possess at least a recognized Bachelor Degree in the subject area or related discipline, MBA preferred
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in related subject area(s) or related discipline(s)
- Expertise in the assigned subjects
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- ACTA or relevant teaching qualification would be advantageous
- Dynamic, outgoing and articulate with excellent interpersonal skills
Interested applicants should submit a detailed resume stating their last drawn and expected salary as well as copies of transcripts and certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Web designs and updating of companies’ web contents
- Report to the Creative Manager on daily basis
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin preferred
- Your main responsibilities are the front-end development and maintenance work for e-commerce and social media web sites and campaigns.
- You should be passionate, innovative and have an attention to detail.
- You should have good knowledge of usability, UI development and design principles.
- Proficient in Adobe CS Suite – Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign
- Knowledge of Web design tools (Dreamweaver/Flash) is a MUST.
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice
Interested applicants are invited to email us your full resume stating expected salary together with your portfolio to email@example.com
Corporate Business Executive
- To be responsible for the market development of corporate clients and meeting sales targets
- To conduct market research, cold-calling, telesales and face-to-face selling
- Assist Head of corporate accounts in sales and market planning
- Assist in coordinating marketing activities with marketing departments
- Co-ordinate and manage program logistics as and when needed
- Applicants should possess a minimum of Diploma in any discipline and likes a sales-oriented job scope
- Experience in telesales and direct sales experience in educational/training/conference industry will be an added advantage
- Ability to do face-to-face presentation at client level to senior management will be a plus
- Competent in MS Office – MSword, PowerPoint and Excel
- Possess good command of English, both written and spoken
- Possess high EQ, be meticulous and organized
- Must be highly motivated and independent person who can also work well in a team
Interested applicants should submit a detailed resume stating their last drawn and expected salary, as well as their availability date to firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.